2011年1月23日 星期日

Self Introduction

I am Betty.  I am a Virgo.  I like to play the piano, the flute, watch movies and read adventure novels.  I also like to listen to music, especially the classical music and the foreign pop music.  I am faithful, confident, humorous and a bit sensitive.  My favorite dessert is ice-cream.  I hope I can have intelligent and brilliant friends.

8 則留言:

  1. I love ice-cream too!
    But my favorite summer dessert is smashed ice.
    I especially like them with berries.
    How about you?

    回覆刪除
  2. My favorites are nearly as same as you, too!!
    I like chocolate ice-cream the best, though.
    (actually I love everything about chocolate)
    By the way, none of my groupmates have written their articals yet!
    I'm so looooonly......

    回覆刪除
  3. I think you have met a lot of good friends in junior high. I'm very happy to see you in BBC!

    回覆刪除
  4. If you like to read novels, I suggest you to read an awesome one called,"The 39 Clues". The author is Rick Riordan. The same author who wrote Percy Jackson.(Percy Jackson is good, too.)

    回覆刪除
  5. :]Nice to meet you!
    I like music, too. It's a great way to release
    stess.
    My favorite is also icecream.( I love vanilla!)

    回覆刪除
  6. Our class, 105 will sell ice-cream on the Wufu Fair!
    Come and treat yourself!

    回覆刪除
  7. I love adventure novels, too. You can try reading "The Ranger's Apprentice", "Pendragon", and of course "Artemis Fowl" is a must-read book. ENJOY!!!

    回覆刪除