2011年3月14日 星期一

A Nightmare

Then I saw a strange creature with an enormous purple face and a tiny blue body.  The babysitter told me that the creature was my daughter.  My face turned green and white, with no expression.  The creature suddenly jumped to my badysitter, and said ” Give me your liver.  I love eating livers! ” Then she passed out.  I ran over to her and shook her hard, but she didn’t wake up.  The most horrible thing was that the creature jumped up to my head and started to sing a song which would made me fall asleep.  I couldn’t kill her because it was still my daughter.  I yelled at it with a harsh voice.  Then I felt somebody whispering ” Mom, why are you murmuring? And I have to tell you that you are late for work" .  But I’m glad it was only a dream.

7 則留言:

  1. Why did your daughter turn into a purple and blue monster?

    回覆刪除
  2. well' it's just a dream! I don't even know why!!! XDDDDDDDDD~

    回覆刪除
  3. You really have some scary thoughts! You scared me!

    回覆刪除
  4. Ha~ That means my writing is successful this time!!! (Hmm... I don't really have scary thoughts during the normal time. Only when I'm writing horror stories)

    回覆刪除
  5. I was wondering that if it happened in real life.....

    回覆刪除
  6. Wonderful horror story
    Can you write another one??
    I love it

    回覆刪除
  7. Thanks for your opinion!!! I will try to write another one if I have time!!! Perhaps I can be a horror story writer someday!!XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

    回覆刪除