She is my classmate, Ivy. She likes to eat snacks. We were sitting at the table next to ’’G5’ ’ at the amusement park. She had just finished a bag of french fries and a hot dog. Then, she was enjoying chocolate ice cream with a vanilla square in the middle of it, although it was really freezing that day. She complained about the rude clerk of the shop. She was unhappy. But at least she got her ice cream. She became patient again.
I know Ivy, too! She is so funny in this picture!^^
回覆刪除作者已經移除這則留言。
回覆刪除Interesting picture!
回覆刪除Your friend looks like an easy-going person because she let you take such a "scarying" picture of her face.
回覆刪除She is soooooo cute!!!:)))
回覆刪除Really???But someone wrote that she was scary in the picture!!!
回覆刪除Am I really that SCARY?? 0_0"
回覆刪除Yes, you are!!! XDDDDDDDDD~ (I'm just kidding. Actually, I think you are quite cute in the picture! )
回覆刪除So, did you go yo the G5?
回覆刪除HA HA! I like to eat snacks, too! But I fat, she's not fat.T.T
回覆刪除